Re: Covid..and making phased loop antenna array..

g13flat@gmail.com

Or just see if you can get some camo tape or scrim netting.

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 at 12:43, David Cutter via groups.io <d.cutter=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:
Simon

I'm staggered by your results and you must have some local magic going on to get a noise floor of -140dBm, don't change a thing, you're in a sweet spot.

BTW if you can't hide your loops you could try some simple camouflage, eg light grey mat car paint primer with the odd splash of mat pale green or brown to break up the straight lines. If you can raise and lower it so it's not always visible, your neighbours can have little to complain about.

Good luck, I'm looking forward to the next episode on this channel.

David G3UNA