Re: Covid..and making phased loop antenna array..

Simon

Hi Tom

Real estate is my issue here in london..I have none!!

All this is to be done in 8x8m area..( ish.)

Tried the ewe..log etc all no go here..

The loops HERE in my high noise urban london qth work by far the best..( apart from the mag loop.)

I would like to try flags but just no room. Hence why i use a big mag loop for tx.( and rx.) .gets me across the pond on 160m ssb .granted not as good as a 80m high dipole but it does work..( actually better than most over here in the uk as most have silly low short dipoles, again due to space issues.)

Anyway..hopefully trying the array out today..rain ( its england.) allowing..( dont need to get any more ill!)