Re: Covid..and making phased loop antenna array..

David Cutter

QST March 2015 by  DK6ED may be of interest and shows 4 fixed loops in an array, alongside a small rotatable array.

The rotatable array looks relatively straight forward to build and his personal web site has more up to date detail on that.

https://www.qsl.net/dk6ed/

It would be interesting to know if one of Chris's amplifiers would do the job for this.

David G3UNA

On 01 January 2021 at 19:15 Tom Crosbie G6PZZ <tom@...> wrote:

Simon,

Really sorry to hear of you medical misfortune. It’s great to see you’ve still got the energy for construction, experimenting, plumbing, whatever you call it. You are an example to us all.

I look forward to the recovery of all your family and the results of your latest creation.

We’re going through our own medical issues here so my thoughts are with you.

Tom G6PZZ