Re: LAA+ FM broadcast interference using SDRplay Bias-T but goes away using 12v Bias-T power inserter?

Simon

Hi

No exactly the opposite..Ie more volts the better..( up to a point!)
No more than 13.8v though as more than that and I suspect goodbye transistor..

The gain may increase alittle from 5v to 12v BUT the strong signal handling capability goes up much more in relation to gain.

Do not use ccw 5v amplified tee though ( but at 12v.) a standard tee is all that’s needed.

I run mine at 13.8v from the psu ( fused and common mode choked.)