Re: Looking for UK source of low noise 5V DC supply

David Cutter

I would be tempted to use a discrete regulator off your 12V supply, with suitable heatsink

David G3UNA

On 02 December 2020 at 11:12 Keith <groups.c6545e@...> wrote:

Hi, I know CCW do a low noise 12V power supply (which I have) but I am looking for a UK supplied 5V
version to run the USB port of the CCW LAA+ base amplified PCB.
Linear 5V supplies appear to be difficult to find at present in the UK.
Would also consider a variable voltage bench supply if that would work, but which one at a reasonable cost.
Anyone have any recommendations for this and where to get one from ?

Keith