Re: Loop above gnd.height vs take off angle

Simon

Hi Chris

Interesting..not concerned about hf..have fan dipoles for them and the existing loops.

Ok will give this a go tomorrow..( bigger loop on cardioid.)though it may well end up being square in shape as easier to make.

If you fancy sending me crt dia for the phaser please do..
I will keep it to myself..that I promise..if you dont fancy sending it I fully understand..

Currently building phaser using differential capacitor..thus eliminating the resistive lossy phase control..should also give full 360 degrees..The wa1ion ( might have got that wrong.) I recently built is too lossy, also relies on potentiometers which even though brand new are becoming tiresome..though it does work well better than the one i had before..( much better.)