Re: LLA+ gain control

Simon

Another thing to try if not done already.

Run everything that is 12v from a car battery..see what happens..

If goes down then it’s something that can be improved..ie a decent mains filter..

I assume you are running everything sdr / loop from a linear psu and not a smpsu??
It would be rather embarrassing to discover its your own psu causing the noise...

Sorry but never meet you..so starting with basics..you may be light years ahead of me in all this, and I mistakenly think you have not tried above..if so sorry..