From: CrossCountryWireless@groups.io <CrossCountryWireless@groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Moulding
Sent: 25 September 2020 19:57
To: CrossCountryWireless@groups.io
Subject: [CrossCountryWireless] Revised version of the HF Antenna isolator

Following the publication of my recent article on loop counterpoises for low noise vertical antennas in the RSGB RadCom magazine, I've had a lot of feedback from RSGB members trying the design.

One question that came up a few times was could it be used with the non-resonant HF verticals such as the popular 43 foot vertical?

To work with those antennas the HF Antenna Isolator would need a 200 ohm output so I've re-designed it to have both 50 and 200 ohm outputs along with the 1 M ohm resistor and 20 kA gas discharge tube to provide protection from static electricity on the antenna.

It's now available.

The web page is:

http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/hf_antenna_isolator.htm