Re: serial number + hdrdr

donald sedgebeer

Thanks for that, In fact I have it working with the rsp-1a, I just did not realise it due to low audio.  I am not very impressed with it against their program, but i have a lot of the parameters to adjust as yet.

I did down load all the program information from the disc in the cloud. That however may be part of my problem. It is all for windows 7,8 and 10.  I shall try again today.  Thanks for the attachments, that shows me where one mistake was made.

regards

Donald

On 11 July 2020 at 08:59 martin m3ghe <m3ghe.qrp@...> wrote:

If you have installed HDSDR and the SDR-4 and SDRplay packages correctly you should see these files in the HDSDR program folder at C:\Program Files (x86)\HDSDR. The screenshot shows 4 files, the top 3 are for SDRplay and the 4th for SDR-4.