Coronavirus preparation at Cross Country Wireless

Chris Moulding

Looking at the latest news it's likely that the UK will go into a form of self-isolation to reduce the spread of the coronavirus (COVID19) in about 10 to 14 days. All of us here are in the "at risk" category so we will be taking any measures seriously.

In preparation for this we are trying to get all existing orders shipped this week and next.

We have also reduced the range of products available in case we have to reduce the amount of time in the workshop.

We are also building large batches of our popular Loop Antenna Amplifiers and HF/VHF/UHF Multicouplers so that we will be able to ship them if postal or courier services are running..

Obviously we can accept no special or custom orders until the situation is clearer.

Personally I've already made some preparations to use any enforced leisure time to design some new PCBs for our existing and new products.