Re: digital messenger V 1.7

Chris Moulding

We have recently stopped supporting Digital Messenger and APRS Messenger.

I know that there is a problem with the program with sound card issues when used with Windows 10.

Unfortunately the programming software used to write Digital Messenger and APRS Messenger will not run in Windows 10 so it is not possible to find out and test what the problem is.

I wrote it while I was a member of RAYNET but they never used the program. It was widely used by radio amateurs in South America monitoring local volcanic eruptions.