Re: Saying hi.

David Cutter

Look for TV antenna rotator: used to be common from USA/Japan

David G3UNA

From: CrossCountryWireless@groups.io [mailto:CrossCountryWireless@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Sayer
Sent: 02 December 2019 09:50
To: CrossCountryWireless@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CrossCountryWireless] Saying hi.

I can't find a low cost rotator either. A recent RadCom has a DIY project. And I saw somewhere one made from a wiper motor.

Regards

Paul G0VKT

On Sun, 1 Dec 2019, 20:28 Tom Crosbie G6PZZ, <tom@...> wrote:

Hello Patrick,

I’m hoping you are in the UK as I’m looking for an inexpensive rotator and I was wondering which model you bought and from where.

There used to be loads of them in the UK but they all seem to have disappeared. Even the cheapest Yaesu is both very expensive and overkill for a simple loop.

Tom G6PZZ