From: CrossCountryWireless@groups.io [mailto:CrossCountryWireless@groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Sent: 10 November 2019 14:17
To: CrossCountryWireless@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CrossCountryWireless] Loop antenna amplifier upgraded

Hi David,

The loop I was referring to is the cheap MLA-30 from China (costs about £37).

They are on eBay etc.

It overloads like crazy.

Probably ok for one of the small portable short wave Rxs that have a telescopic whip but not much good for more serious monitoring (in my opinion).

Not related to Martin Lynch's products as far as I'm aware.

73,

John M0CVB.

On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 16:09, David Cutter via Groups.Io <d.cutter=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi John

I might have missed something along the way and I'd like you to fill me in: I think you are talking about a transmitting loop marketed by Martin Lynch, of several that he advertises and are quite expensive.  Would you put me straight on that?  Which loop did you buy?

David G3UNA