From: CrossCountryWireless@groups.io [mailto:CrossCountryWireless@groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Sent: 09 November 2019 15:50
To: CrossCountryWireless@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CrossCountryWireless] Loop antenna amplifier upgraded

Hi Chris and all,

Yes, the MLA Chinese loop is ropey (maybe rope would make a better antenna). Got one a month or so ago, tried it once and have now archived it !

Got to solder the 82pF caps on the CCW loop boxes before I start experimenting.

Waiting for better weather down here in Somerset and my eyesight to improve !!

Will be using it with the SDR 4+, my receiver of choice.

73,

John M0CVB.