Re: VLF/LF/HF Active Vertical Antenna released

coleyneil1@...

Chris

Hope you’re keeping well.

I note you’ve stoped production of my Hf active antenna. Mine continues to please.

I recently bought a £35 Mla 30 loop from China on EBay.

I’m a layman but it’s the best  35 I’ve ever spent. Its unbelievable Chris and that’s propped up in my shack window!!!

You may we’ll have one but if not, I think you may be interested what’s inside.

Once again, I’m no electronics, comms expert but as a hobby listener, it’s fantastic.

I’m gonna buy 2 more as replacements for this and be hopefully covered for a few years.

This is the first time I’ve been animated by anything radio including my 7610.

Regards

Neil

Neil Coley
DBM Packaging Ltd