From: CrossCountryWireless@groups.io [mailto:CrossCountryWireless@groups.io] On Behalf Of leslie norton
Sent: 06 April 2019 15:47
To: CrossCountryWireless@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CrossCountryWireless] Feed Line Noise

I don't want to put a spanner in the works but it depends on what the noise is, i'll give you an example, I had a Wellbrook loop and could not null out the noise (mine is caused by VDSL) I decided to go for the CCW active loop in the hope the filtering might be better. It isn't, I still have the same issues so in a way ive wasted money. My CCW is outside and above the lines that cause issues although ive tried in in loads of positions. The dropper cables are attached to all the houses and i live in a square so 360 degrees, I have the CCW mounted on a Yeasu rotator. I have now come to terms with not operating (apart from digital) on affected bands.
VDSL is particularly troublesome to amateur radio.
I have tried all sorts of filters and nothing works for VDSL.