Re: Has there been any successful deployment of CCW on a raspberry pi? #raspberrypi #pi #linux

Chris Moulding

It is possible to generate a fixed beacon packet with APRS Messenger, read it with another device using FlDigi then cut and paste the received message including the tilde ~ symbols and the CRC-16 checksum as a memory message in FlDigi. Don't forget to include the space after the last tilde ~ character.

I know this works because it's how I used to test the decoding in the first versions of APRS Messenger and time the message using different modes.