Re: Has there been any successful deployment of CCW on a raspberry pi? #raspberrypi #pi #linux

Wade Anthony <wadeasmith@...>

I wholeheartedly agree re price / affordability. I run an old xp laptop at home but can do all digital modes in the bush /p bar CCW aprs and winlink - however pat looks like a goer on the pi with ardop. You don’t have to go far from major capital cities in VK to have no mobile phone service. For me I wanted the short message capability as well as camp site location posting that ccw offers. I too tried exagear.

Sadly anything bigger than the pi form factor (and 5v Power ) is pushing it.

73

VK1MIC /P. I’m walking back from a SOTA summit right now

Wade.