Re: Has there been any successful deployment of CCW on a raspberry pi? #raspberrypi #pi #linux

Greg_2e1gw

I've got access to Crossover for Linux by Codeweavers.  I can try that instead of vanilla Wine or could try PlayonLinux.  Sometimes they seem to offer better integration than the plain Wine plus Codeweavers have decent debugging enabled.  It sounds like it is going to be one of those let's see between us if we can find what is missing from the packages that is stopping things running arrangements.
If I do get time as per the other thread post I'll let you know.
73 de Greg
M6ORT