Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [CrossCountryWireless] New amplifier design for HF Active and Active Vee antennas

The 160m receiver used for the WebSDR server is usually fixed at 1953 kHz, the frequency of the Bolton Wireless Club net. Users can then listen +/- 24 kHz either side.

For this evening I've retuned the receiver so that it's centre frequency is 1834 kHz so that users can tune from the band edge 1810 kHz up to 1858 kHz.

Try it again, David...