Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CrossCountryWireless] HF Magnetic Loop Antenna - prototype under test

I've got a lot of LDF4-50A left over from a project so that's going to be used for the next prototype with soldered lugs and brass bolts to connect to the tuning capacitor.

I'd seen a very entertaining YouTube video on the stealth.ae antenna before.  The manual (83 pages!) didn't attach to the email but it can be downloaded from the webpage.

For years I used to drive around in Land Rovers and G-Wagens with big roof racks, I wish this type of antenna had been about then.

True NVIS mobile operation would be excellent with such an antenna.

Regards,

Chris G4HYG