need help with CCW

KP3FT <kp3ft@...>

Hi all,

Are we allowed to attach screen-captures in messages here on the forum?  I ask because I'm having a problem with Igate and other stuff using Cross Country Messenger, UZ7HO's SoundModem, and running Xastir alongside them, and it would a lot easier to just show screen-caps of my settings.  Everything is set up and generally working; Xastir maps stations I hear, CCW is connected to SoundModem on port 4000 and is sending AX.25/PSK63 beacons.  But, my own station isn't getting gated by others, and I can't track down the problem.  Tnx, 73

Jeff KP3FT