From: cross_country_wireless@....uk [mailto:cross_country_wireless@...]
Sent: 21 November 2016 17:07
To: cross_country_wireless@...
Subject: [cross_country_wireless] New Google group for Cross Country Wireless

Many Yahoo users are having problems with Yahoo groups so I've opened a Google group for Cross Country Wireless. Trying to open a new topic for two days was the last straw for me.

Everyone on the current Yahoo group is invited to view and join the new group.

The link to the new group is:

Google Groups

Google Groups

Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and email-based groups with a rich experience for community conversations.

Preview by Yahoo

I've posted the update on the Sentry 5 transceiver on the new group.

Regards,

Chris G4HYG

No virus found in this message.