Transfer of Yahoo group members and messages underway

Chris Moulding

One of the advantages of using Groups.io is that they offer the service to transfer members and messages from the old Yahoo group into the new one.

I've just set that in motion so over the next few days we should hopefully see everyone joining the new group.

We will also see the 5294 messages currently on the Yahoo group transferred to the archives of this group and they will be searchable so a quick search will probably reveal the answer to any questions you have in operating Cross Country Wireless products.

Regards,

Chris G4HYG