All CCW files and manuals now in Files section.

Chris Moulding

I've just uploaded the latest versions of all CCW files, manuals and FAQ to the Files section.

This includes the latest version of Sentinel_SDR v1.30 for use with the Sentinel 2 receiver and the Sentry 5 transceiver. You can try the program out using your PC sound card to generate some "radio type" noises and search for USB ports.

It's been tested on the latest version of Windows 10 but I can't test it on earlier versions so I would welcome any feedback. The program should load, you should see a display and you should be able to select sound cards for Rx and Tx.

Regards,

Chris G4HYG