Topics

Youth Project Update

Tim Hamblen

We were able to sneak a coat of primer on before Winter came roaring back. Lowered the body back on today. Nice to have it in one piece again as space was getting tight.

Jerry Summey

Edited

Sweeet!

In a message dated 3/14/2017 7:48:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, flinttim@... writes:

We were able to sneak a coat of primer on before Winter came roaring back. Lowered the body back on today. Nice to have it in one piece again as space was getting tight.

Terrance Robinson

Edited

Good grief--you're tearing along like gang busters--coming to the National? Terry

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

Tim Hamblen

The pace has been hectic mostly due to me wanting my work space back.Gonna slow down some now. The plan is to have it at Wauseon in primer, but able to drive it.. Next thing he's working on with my guidance and help is the wiring harness. That should get it to a point of firing back up. It seems quite a lot has been done and it has but from my experience, it's the little things that take time. I'm kind of a detail nut and hopefully I can pass that on to him.

David Reina

Looking good Tim!

Dave

David Reina