Topics

You Can Now Join CAC Online

Jim Bollman

It has been years coming but we now have the ability to take a Credit Cards to allow online joining and renewing of Crosley Auto Club memberships.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/MembershipPaymentPage.html

When you click on one of the join buttons you will be taken to a secure server at the company handling the transaction for the club.

$20/year Renewal/Join for US members; $25 for Non-US because of the extra postage.

Jim...

Jerry Summey

Thanks Jim, that's awesome!!

In a message dated 4/29/2019 12:44:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, Jim@... writes:

It has been years coming but we now have the ability to take a Credit Cards to allow online joining and renewing of Crosley Auto Club memberships.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/MembershipPaymentPage.html

When you click on one of the join buttons you will be taken to a secure server at the company handling the transaction for the club.

$20/year Renewal/Join for US members; $25 for Non-US because of the extra postage.

Jim...

Terrance Robinson

Will this link be in the next quarterly on the membership application page? This is great news!

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 3:21 PM Jerry Summey via Groups.Io <gaelecsol=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Jim, that's awesome!!

In a message dated 4/29/2019 12:44:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, Jim@... writes:

It has been years coming but we now have the ability to take a Credit Cards to allow online joining and renewing of Crosley Auto Club memberships.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/MembershipPaymentPage.html

When you click on one of the join buttons you will be taken to a secure server at the company handling the transaction for the club.

$20/year Renewal/Join for US members; $25 for Non-US because of the extra postage.

Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

Jim Bollman

Not sure what your asking. It may be mentioned in the next Quarterly but I included the link. Most people that get the Quarterly will already be members. When renewal time comes around it will be mentioned as an option for renewing. The link to the new Join/Renew page is on the home page of the club web site.

Jim...