yaa hoo - Old Messages

dpotts218@...

Appreciate our hard work
Dave

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

There is still hope that our old messages will be moved from Clubs to Groups. I have most of the pictures and will slowly put most back up (as I have time) if they don't get them moved. I saved most of the technical content from the old club board and indexed them for easier use. They are now on our main web site at http://www.ggw.org/~cac/CrosleyGarage

Jim...

I really don't like the new system. I and others will probably hope
for a simple in and out. Still looking for a delivery 49-52. What
happened to all the messages that were cataloged?? greg