Topics

Windshield wiper: going to show that can install?

jane altman

Hi, My crosley is finally road ready and I'm thinking of driving it to the show from SW Pa.  My biggest incentive to get it there is that I haven't found anyone around her to install my words so that they actually work correctly.  The motors were rebuilt, but the wipers aren't wiping correctly.
Anyone going to the show that can correct thus issue?

crosleyshortsport

We will sure give it a try .

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019, 8:39 AM jane altman <bchjanead@...> wrote:
Hi, My crosley is finally road ready and I'm thinking of driving it to the show from SW Pa.  My biggest incentive to get it there is that I haven't found anyone around her to install my words so that they actually work correctly.  The motors were rebuilt, but the wipers aren't wiping correctly.
Anyone going to the show that can correct thus issue?

Spock Arnold

Jane
      Bring it to the National show in Ohio.  We will find someone to look at the problem.
Dave Anspach

On Jun 23, 2019 8:39 AM, jane altman <bchjanead@...> wrote:
Hi, My crosley is finally road ready and I'm thinking of driving it to the show from SW Pa.  My biggest incentive to get it there is that I haven't found anyone around her to install my words so that they actually work correctly.  The motors were rebuilt, but the wipers aren't wiping correctly.
Anyone going to the show that can correct thus issue?

Jim Bollman

To get you to the Nationals, and hopefully some help in fixing your wipers, try RainX on your windshield. I have used it for years on my cars with weak or broke wiper motors. Most rain just beads off as you drive and I have been in some pretty big downpours.

On Jun 23, 2019, at 8:39 AM, jane altman <bchjanead@...> wrote:

Hi, My crosley is finally road ready and I'm thinking of driving it to the show from SW Pa.  My biggest incentive to get it there is that I haven't found anyone around her to install my words so that they actually work correctly.  The motors were rebuilt, but the wipers aren't wiping correctly.
Anyone going to the show that can correct thus issue?

James Hudson

Hi Jane, I'm just a Crosley newbie myself but I had inoperable windshield wipers that once I had moving again (soaking a few days in ATF as advised on this forum) wouldn't wipe correctly. It turns out that I had re-installed them on the wrong sides! (The tubes for the vacuum hoses are supposed to point out towards the sides of the car). I hope you have a simple fix like I did. Sorry I won't get the chance to see your car at Wauseon, I can't make it this year-Jim