Topics

Windshield frame material FOR or VC

dalef62

I am looking for a piece of windshield frame material for a FOR or VC.   Must be in good shape and at least 12 1/2" long.  If anyone out there has a used windshield frame that they are not using and wants to sell a section of the straight metal part, let me know.  I am not interested in the corners or the brackets that mount to the car, just the steel part of the framework.  I have one bad piece(rusted out) on the FOR frame and thought if someone got a new frame from Barry or Chuck in the past and has parts of their old frame, I would be interested.  Message me.  I will be at Wauseon.
Dale