Topics

windshield channel and MG trans adapter

BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@AOL.COM>

I have access to the channel. It has really gone up in price. It is a hand drawn extrusion, and the tig welded.   I also have an MG ribbed case trans adapter. I will loan it out for someone to copy, but I want a $500.00 deposit, and will return the deposit when it is returned to me. The Crosley flywheel has to be turned down and have an MG ring gear installed. It will then use the MG starter also.
Barry

James Dlapa

Do you have an estimate on the channel cost? PleAse pm me @

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 1:23 PM BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@...> via Groups.Io <CROSLEY19=AOL.COM@groups.io> wrote:
I have access to the channel. It has really gone up in price. It is a hand drawn extrusion, and the tig welded.   I also have an MG ribbed case trans adapter. I will loan it out for someone to copy, but I want a $500.00 deposit, and will return the deposit when it is returned to me. The Crosley flywheel has to be turned down and have an MG ring gear installed. It will then use the MG starter also.
Barry

PATRICIA GRITTI

The original VC windshield frame uses brass upper corners & brass lower corner/ mounting brackets. will the substitute channel work with the original corners & brackets?

On February 15, 2019 at 4:23 PM "BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@...> via Groups.Io" <CROSLEY19@...> wrote:

I have access to the channel. It has really gone up in price. It is a hand drawn extrusion, and the tig welded.   I also have an MG ribbed case trans adapter. I will loan it out for someone to copy, but I want a $500.00 deposit, and will return the deposit when it is returned to me. The Crosley flywheel has to be turned down and have an MG ring gear installed. It will then use the MG starter also.
Barry

BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@AOL.COM>

Don, the tooling is getting worn for the channels.Chuck and I had found a way to open the inside hole, and we still had to grind the bronze post to get it to fit. I would not recommend antbody to try it themselves, as they will break the post off the lower mount.
Barry