Topics

Windshield

Ken Acheson

I need the chrome strip for the windshield that goes between the glass on CC  Anyone have one in good shape?

crosleyshortsport

Ken, I do have one, it has one small bump from a screw that was tightened a bit too far. I will send you a picture. I will let it go for $55 including shipping.

On Sep 10, 2017 6:37 PM, "Ken Acheson" <jesse@...> wrote:
I need the chrome strip for the windshield that goes between the glass on CC  Anyone have one in good shape?

crosleyshortsport

Here is the photo

On Sep 14, 2017 7:11 PM, "jeffrey ackerman" <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Ken, I do have one, it has one small bump from a screw that was tightened a bit too far. I will send you a picture. I will let it go for $55 including shipping.

crosleyshortsport

Here is the photo for sure !

On Sep 14, 2017 7:12 PM, "jeffrey ackerman" <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Here is the photo

On Sep 14, 2017 7:11 PM, "jeffrey ackerman" <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Kenny Acheson

No thats ok I have reworked mine and is is fine just needs a little buff out.  If you did not send my order out yet can you add 3 thermostat gaskets Thanks Kenny

On Sep 14, 2017, at 7:11 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

crosleyshortsport

Ok Ken, glad yours will work. However I am not the one you ordered other parts from. You may want to contact them directly on the gaskets.

On Sep 14, 2017 10:07 PM, "Kenny Acheson via Groups.Io" <milkshaker2001=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
No thats ok I have reworked mine and is is fine just needs a little buff out.  If you did not send my order out yet can you add 3 thermostat gaskets Thanks Kenny

Ken Acheson

Ok thanks for the reply guess im should learn to read better
Thanks for the reply

On Sep 14, 2017, at 10:12 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Ok Ken, glad yours will work. However I am not the one you ordered other parts from. You may want to contact them directly on the gaskets.

On Sep 14, 2017 10:07 PM, "Kenny Acheson via Groups.Io" <milkshaker2001=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
No thats ok I have reworked mine and is is fine just needs a little buff out.  If you did not send my order out yet can you add 3 thermostat gaskets Thanks Kenny

Ken, I do have one, it has one small bump from a screw that was tightened a bit too far. I will send you a picture. I will let it go for $55 including shipping.