Topics

Windshield

Ken Acheson

I need the chrome strip for the windshield that goes between the glass on CC  Anyone have one in good shape?

crosleyshortsport

Ken, I do have one, it has one small bump from a screw that was tightened a bit too far. I will send you a picture. I will let it go for $55 including shipping.

On Sep 10, 2017 6:37 PM, "Ken Acheson" <jesse@...> wrote:
I need the chrome strip for the windshield that goes between the glass on CC  Anyone have one in good shape?

crosleyshortsport

Here is the photo

On Sep 14, 2017 7:11 PM, "jeffrey ackerman" <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Ken, I do have one, it has one small bump from a screw that was tightened a bit too far. I will send you a picture. I will let it go for $55 including shipping.

On Sep 10, 2017 6:37 PM, "Ken Acheson" <jesse@...> wrote:
I need the chrome strip for the windshield that goes between the glass on CC  Anyone have one in good shape?

crosleyshortsport

Here is the photo for sure !

On Sep 14, 2017 7:12 PM, "jeffrey ackerman" <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Here is the photo

On Sep 14, 2017 7:11 PM, "jeffrey ackerman" <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Ken, I do have one, it has one small bump from a screw that was tightened a bit too far. I will send you a picture. I will let it go for $55 including shipping.

On Sep 10, 2017 6:37 PM, "Ken Acheson" <jesse@...> wrote:
I need the chrome strip for the windshield that goes between the glass on CC  Anyone have one in good shape?

Kenny Acheson

No thats ok I have reworked mine and is is fine just needs a little buff out.  If you did not send my order out yet can you add 3 thermostat gaskets Thanks Kenny

On Sep 14, 2017, at 7:11 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Ken, I do have one, it has one small bump from a screw that was tightened a bit too far. I will send you a picture. I will let it go for $55 including shipping.

On Sep 10, 2017 6:37 PM, "Ken Acheson" <jesse@...> wrote:
I need the chrome strip for the windshield that goes between the glass on CC  Anyone have one in good shape?

crosleyshortsport

Ok Ken, glad yours will work. However I am not the one you ordered other parts from. You may want to contact them directly on the gaskets.

On Sep 14, 2017 10:07 PM, "Kenny Acheson via Groups.Io" <milkshaker2001=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
No thats ok I have reworked mine and is is fine just needs a little buff out.  If you did not send my order out yet can you add 3 thermostat gaskets Thanks Kenny
On Sep 14, 2017, at 7:11 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Ken, I do have one, it has one small bump from a screw that was tightened a bit too far. I will send you a picture. I will let it go for $55 including shipping.

On Sep 10, 2017 6:37 PM, "Ken Acheson" <jesse@...> wrote:
I need the chrome strip for the windshield that goes between the glass on CC  Anyone have one in good shape?

Ken Acheson

Ok thanks for the reply guess im should learn to read better
Thanks for the reply