Topics

window regulators to glass 1950cd 1 piece glass

Hello, My drives side window cracked and I had a new on cut. Now how does it connect to the regulator. If I push the pins thru and put on the hairpin clips, the window" falls in".
Do the spring pins slide into the track at the bottom of the glass? I tried and they seem too tight to fit in and almost impossable to do. I am stumped. My passenger window does the sam thing, but not as bad. I did put in all new u channels.
Frank near Tampa Florida ( st.pete) Lets hope the storm stays out in the atlantic.

Frank@...

L.E. Hardee

Of all the Crosleys I have, none are one piece roll ups, so I can't answer your question.  I just want to agree with you about Hurricane Irma.   It looks like a bad one.  We don't want her to visit North Carolina either.  I think she is going to visit a lot of us, wanted or not.  Let's move all those Crosleys to safe ground, You hear?