Topics

Window channel

Patrick Keller

I am in need of 2 window channels. The pieces that attach the glass to the regulators in the doors of a 52 wagon. I was wondering if there is something that fits that I can buy or some that someone is willing to sell?

Sam Perley

I'm gonna also tag along for my 50 super wagon. Should be the same so if the same person has more than 1 set? Mine are completely chewed up by rust.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019, 21:17 Patrick Keller <pakeller@...> wrote:
I am in need of 2 window channels. The pieces that attach the glass to the regulators in the doors of a 52 wagon. I was wondering if there is something that fits that I can buy or some that someone is willing to sell?

dale@servicemotors.net

Service motors has the weather strip.  You can call us at 866-449-0029.

On Sep 20, 2019, at 6:17 PM, Patrick Keller <pakeller@...> wrote:

I am in need of 2 window channels. The pieces that attach the glass to the regulators in the doors of a 52 wagon. I was wondering if there is something that fits that I can buy or some that someone is willing to sell?

dale@servicemotors.net

Again service motors has what you need. 866-449-0029.