Topics

Wheels needed

dalef62

I am looking for 2 post war wheels.  What I need is for the outer rim to be in good shape as I will be putting them on FOR centers.  So if you have two wheels that the centers are bad but the outer areas are good I would be interested in them.  Could pick them up in Wauseon at the national meet.  Send me a message, let me know.
Dale

Jared Cohen

Hi Dale. I have a bunch of wheels so I can part with 2. Send me an email directly. Jmcfred2@...

Jared