Topics

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE?????

"BUGGER5913" <bugger5913@...>

Okay I have joined the "NEW" group, and from what I can gather, yahoo
got cute and pulled the rug out from under the old club, question;
where did the old photo albums go?? are they gone, if so it will be a
long time before I place any more and I will have to dig the pictures
back out. on a happier note "Merlins" restoration is going very well,
Nara and I have been building the bare frame back up to a chassis
again, hope to see you at the nationals in July......

Tom &Nara

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

Tom, I downloaded most of the pictures just in case YaHell screwed up the conversion. I have held off uploading all of them (dial up line took about 4 hours to get them all down) in the hopes the old club site will be resurrected. On conversion group I am on, clubs that have been lost for over a month have been reported as saved. I also have a wife recovering from back surgery so I'm spending part of every night at the rehab center with her so with house work and real work I've been busy lately. Those that want to re-upload their pictures feel free otherwise I will slowly push them back up when time allows.

And as I have already mentioned in other messages, a large portion of the technical content from the old message board was also saved and reformatted into an easier to use form.
http://www.ggw.org/~cac/CrosleyGarage/index.html

Welcome back Tom, we miss you on Thursday nights.

Jim...

where did the old photo albums go?? are they gone, if so it will be a
long time ...

Tom &Nara

Tom McDowell <bugger5913@...>

Thanks Jim, just knowing they are still somewhere, is
a great relief, up load them as time permits, I'm in
no rush, been busy here too I need to get my PC hooked
up at home, when I get that done I will pop in and
couse trouble (just kidding), hope you wife has a
speedy recovery! see ya at the Nat's
T&N

http://taxes.yahoo.com/