Topics

What's on your packing list for Wauseon?

Tom Gerhard
 

I attended last year for the first time, but this'll be my first time bringing a car to an event like this.
Aside from the obvious basic set of tools, what's on your packing list? 

dalef62
 

Food and money!  I figure anything that breaks on my Crosley can be fixed with either one of those.  There are enough people there to help fix most problems on a Crosley.  If not eat more!

Jim Bollman
 

I bring a jug of 50:50 antifreeze, an extra quart of oil and a spray can of Seafoam carb cleaner.

On Jun 30, 2019, at 9:30 PM, Tom Gerhard <tom@...> wrote:

I attended last year for the first time, but this'll be my first time bringing a car to an event like this.
Aside from the obvious basic set of tools, what's on your packing list? 

Bob H.
 

I've not been to the meet before. I figure I'll bring some bag chairs. Is there room for ez-ups or the like?

-Bob

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019, 9:50 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
I bring a jug of 50:50 antifreeze, an extra quart of oil and a spray can of Seafoam carb cleaner.

On Jun 30, 2019, at 9:30 PM, Tom Gerhard <tom@...> wrote:

I attended last year for the first time, but this'll be my first time bringing a car to an event like this.
Aside from the obvious basic set of tools, what's on your packing list? 

Spock Arnold
 

Bob there is room for them but not on the show field.  In the  camping area yes.   Chairs for sitting around.   As far as the car, you dont have to bring much...but the car.  You can find a out everything else you may need.  

On Jun 30, 2019 10:14 PM, "Bob H." <bob@...> wrote:
I've not been to the meet before. I figure I'll bring some bag chairs. Is there room for ez-ups or the like?

-Bob

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019, 9:50 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
I bring a jug of 50:50 antifreeze, an extra quart of oil and a spray can of Seafoam carb cleaner.

On Jun 30, 2019, at 9:30 PM, Tom Gerhard <tom@...> wrote:

I attended last year for the first time, but this'll be my first time bringing a car to an event like this.
Aside from the obvious basic set of tools, what's on your packing list?