Topics

What If… 1953 Crosley (7 Alternate-Universe Possibilities) By Frank Peiler

Jim Bollman

From the Daily Driver - What If… 1953 Crosley (7 Alternate-Universe Possibilities) By Frank Peiler - Time for another exercise in counterfactual automotive history. This time we ask the question: What would have happened if other carmakers had lent their designers to Crosley Motors to help style an all-new 1953 Crosley lineup? 
http://blog.consumerguide.com/1953-crosley/

Terrance Robinson

These are really neat!   Terry

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 8:31 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
From the Daily Driver - What If… 1953 Crosley (7 Alternate-Universe Possibilities) By Frank Peiler - Time for another exercise in counterfactual automotive history. This time we ask the question: What would have happened if other carmakers had lent their designers to Crosley Motors to help style an all-new 1953 Crosley lineup? 

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3  
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."   
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower 
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

crosleyshortsport

I very much enjoyed these, what ifs !

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018, 4:04 PM Terrance Robinson <tarobinson44@...> wrote:

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3  
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

Steve

The Crosley convertible with styling by Kaiser kinda, sorta looks like my Crosley J. 

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of crosleyshortsport
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2018 4:05 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] What If… 1953 Crosley (7 Alternate-Universe Possibilities) By Frank Peiler

--

Jim Bollman

I thought the same thing, you should post a picture of yours in their comments. Here is one I found online but you probably have better pictures.

Jim...

On Jun 10, 2018, at 5:42 PM, Steve <brawnybug@...> wrote:

The Crosley convertible with styling by Kaiser kinda, sorta looks like my Crosley J.  

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of crosleyshortsport
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2018 4:05 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] What If… 1953 Crosley (7 Alternate-Universe Possibilities) By Frank Peiler

-- 

crosleyshortsport

Steve, I also thought of your Crosley J while reading through the srticle. I have always thought that the Hudson jet looks like a fat Crosley.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018, 6:48 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
I thought the same thing, you should post a picture of yours in their comments. Here is one I found online but you probably have better pictures.

Jim...

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of crosleyshortsport
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] What If… 1953 Crosley (7 Alternate-Universe Possibilities) By Frank Peiler

-- 

Jim Bollman

I have alway thought that Ford stole the 53-54 Ford Wagon styling from the 49-52 Crosley Wagon.

Jim...

On Jun 10, 2018, at 7:16 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Steve, I also thought of your Crosley J while reading through the srticle. I have always thought that the Hudson jet looks like a fat Crosley.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018, 6:48 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Jim...

--