Topics

What If… 1953 Crosley (7 Alternate-Universe Possibilities) By Frank Peiler

Jim Bollman

From the Daily Driver - What If… 1953 Crosley (7 Alternate-Universe Possibilities) By Frank Peiler - Time for another exercise in counterfactual automotive history. This time we ask the question: What would have happened if other carmakers had lent their designers to Crosley Motors to help style an all-new 1953 Crosley lineup?
http://blog.consumerguide.com/1953-crosley/

Terrance Robinson

These are really neat!   Terry

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 8:31 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
From the Daily Driver - What If… 1953 Crosley (7 Alternate-Universe Possibilities) By Frank Peiler - Time for another exercise in counterfactual automotive history. This time we ask the question: What would have happened if other carmakers had lent their designers to Crosley Motors to help style an all-new 1953 Crosley lineup?
http://blog.consumerguide.com/1953-crosley/

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

crosleyshortsport

I very much enjoyed these, what ifs !

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018, 4:04 PM Terrance Robinson <tarobinson44@...> wrote:
These are really neat!   Terry

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 8:31 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
From the Daily Driver - What If… 1953 Crosley (7 Alternate-Universe Possibilities) By Frank Peiler - Time for another exercise in counterfactual automotive history. This time we ask the question: What would have happened if other carmakers had lent their designers to Crosley Motors to help style an all-new 1953 Crosley lineup?
http://blog.consumerguide.com/1953-crosley/

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

Steve

The Crosley convertible with styling by Kaiser kinda, sorta looks like my Crosley J.