Topics

WEST COAST MEET: OCT. 14-15, PACIFIC GROVE, CA

timtmaker@...

Hi all--

The West Coast Crosley Club will be hold our annual West Coast Regional Club Meet on October 14-15, 2017 in Pacific Grove, California. This year will be the club's 27th Annual Meet!

We've already gotten a few registrations from CAC members in other regions - the more the merrier! If you've been thinking of coming out to a California meet, this would be a good one... Pacific Grove is right on the coast and is as pretty a place as you'll ever hope to see!

The unofficial kick-off for the Meet is the Friday Night Potluck, October 13 at the Monterey Peninsula Inn in Pacific Grove. This informal get-together usually starts around 3:30PM and winds up in the early evening. Bring a snack to share and be prepared to talk Crosley!

Saturday, October 14, the club will host a Crosley parts swap and display of Crosley cars in Jewell Park at the intersection of Central and Forrest Avenues in Downtown Pacific Grove from 9AM to 2:30PM. A club raffle will follow lunch, and then we will reconvene at 6PM for the Annual Club Banquet, where the Awards will be announced.

On Sunday, October 15, we'll meet after breakfast for the fabulous Crosley Cruise! Crosley drivers (and members in their 'regular' cars) are invited to take a 60 mile microcar-friendly cruise through the beautiful landscape of the Monterey Bay region. The cruise route will include the famed 17-Mile Drive and we'll make stops to check out attractions all along the way. The Meet ends when the Cruise returns to Pacific Grove at about 1:30PM.

The annual West Coast Meet is held at a different place each year and this will be the first time that the Meet has ever been held in Pacific Grove.  At some point we'll post the full Agenda here: http://westcoastcrosleyclub.blogspot.com/2017/07/west-coast-club-meet-october-14-15.html

Please contact club President Rick Alexander for details or to register for the meet: 619-787-1908, or: Box 2155, Borrego Springs, CA 92004. Or email tracplanning@...

best--
tim
http://www.blogspot.com/crosleykook

Terrance Robinson

Sounds like FUN!!! Especially the cruise. Maybe we could do that at the National too? Terry

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."