Topics

West Coast Crosleys Spring Meet Cancelled!

Jim Bollman

Just in from Rick Alexander

Gary Cochrane and I have been monitoring the flood of cancellations, and increasing health regulations by Riverside County, related to the rapid spread of the  Covid-19 virus.  Originally scheduled for April 25, the Spring Meet may be rescheduled to May/June if the situation improves.  The decision to cancel was made easy for us  when our venue, The Orange Empire Railway Museum, decided to close for an undetermined. period.

I you have registered for the Meet you will receive a full refund directly.

Best & Stay Well!

Gary & Rick

Rick Alexander
619-787-1908