Topics

Welcome Back

"tmkldwwj" <tmkldwwj@...>

I too want to thank Jim for the effort to put this back together. I
know it took tremendous patience and effort .. Thank you . Also I
wanted to tell everybody that I got the engine for Norman running
last week for the first time. I know that that might seem like a
tiny thing to most of you, but to an inexperienced person like me, it
was the thrill of a lifetime. Hearing that little engine come to
life was like hearing the first cry from a baby. I was like a kid on
Chrismas morning for a week. I'm now getting a hurry to get done. I
want to DRIVE!!!!!!