Wauseon Friday night cruise

"mcriverbug" <mcriverbug@...>

This year will be my first time to Wauseon. How many miles long is
the Friday night cruise, and is it after dark. I want to see if Ol
Blu is up to it. Thanks - John

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

Every year is a little different, but so far they have all finished before dark (doesn't get dark to early in Ohio in July). The length I would estimate have been in the range of 8-15 miles. Last year the police gave us an escort for part of the loop and insisted on driving about 10 mph. I finally bailed, to slow for 3rd and got tired of driving in second, plus I was overheating a bit from going so slow. I hope this year we can escape the police escort or get them to drive a little faster, they don't seem to know the difference between a tour and a parade.

The tours are fun with a stop part way through for ice cream or supper if you want.

Jim...