Topics

Wauseon '17

Andy Drake

I'd like to thank everyone involved in pulling off another awesome national meet this year! We had almost 100 cars in attendance and members from literally all across the U.S. converged in Wauseon. The vendors always do a nice job and more than one car was tuned up during the meet. Can't beat the access to the right parts! I always enjoy the weird stuff that also shows up -- whether it's prototype vehicles, period customs, H-mod racers or non-automotive items Crosley manufactured.

It's worth mentioning we had an influx of new members who came to the show for the first time. Nearly all the regulars were also there, many of which have become like family. More than once I heard "Crosley people are the friendliest around." And it's true. Hope to see you next year!

Jim Bollman

Yep another great year.

Just wanted to warn everyone I'm still on the road another week till I get home to a fast network. So the meet photos will be a bit delayed going on the club web site.

Jim...

Jeremy Rutherford

I would like to add to andys post, in that this was my wife and I's 1st year.  We were only able to come out on Saturday, but had a great time.  We joined the CAC while there. I've been around hot rods and car shows starting when I was 8, making it over 25 years now and this was one of the most enjoyable gatherings I've been too. Everyone was very friendly and we were amazed by how affordable everything was, from parts prices, to shirts and concessions.  I like to build my cars myself and I got the feeling that many of the crosley people are do it yourselfers also.  I really respect that. It was nice talking to people that were actually involved in restoring their cars, this isn't as common at mainstream events anymore. We are looking forward to getting our first crosley and hopefully will be able to bring it next year, thanks to all involved in putting such a nice event together!

crosleyshortsport

Jeremy Rutherford, As chairman of the meet, thank you for your comments. We are here for you with answers to any and all Crosley related questions. Glad you joined us! Jeffrey Ackerman