Topics

Wanting a Hot Shot or Super Sport

Tim Hamblen

I have a gentleman here who is interested in owning a Hot Shot or Super Sport, maybe even a sedan convertible. He'd like one finished, no project.If anyone knows of one in the Indiana-Kentucky-Ohio area, give me a shout out and I will try to hook the two of you up.

Karl Black

I've got a great one in North Texas!  1950 HotShot

On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 11:57 AM, Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io <flinttim@...> wrote:

I have a gentleman here who is interested in owning a Hot Shot or Super Sport, maybe even a sedan convertible. He'd like one finished, no project.If anyone knows of one in the Indiana-Kentucky-Ohio area, give me a shout out and I will try to hook the two of you up.

paul

Tim,   I know nothing about the car but has he seen the white one in NW Ohio?       https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/d/1951-crosley-super-sport/6567092818.html

from the description it doesn't need much.   Paul Rinehart