Topics

Wanted - Crosley Trailer.

duffymt60 <duffymt60@aol.com>

Looking for a reasonable, lightweight, trailer for transporting Crosley, open.

Ideas will be appreciated.

Not too far from NY
thanks, Mike

duffymt60@...

crosleyshortsport

Mike, A simple "Gardening" trailer will work fine. I used one for many years. A 6' X 12' bed with a ramp gate will work fine. A 14' length is a bit nicer. Even brand new, the steel single axle trailer is quite reasonable and will last a long time if you are not running in the salt.
Jeffrey

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021, 10:18 PM duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io <duffymt60=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Looking for a reasonable, lightweight, trailer for transporting Crosley, open.

Ideas will be appreciated.

Not too far from NY
thanks, Mike

duffymt60@...

Jim Liberty

Ebay and Amazon must have something you like. Alum. is the way to go.    .....Jim.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 7:18 PM duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io <duffymt60=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Looking for a reasonable, lightweight, trailer for transporting Crosley, open.

Ideas will be appreciated.

Not too far from NY
thanks, Mike

duffymt60@...

duffymt60 <duffymt60@aol.com>

I found a bought a small race car trailer from a responder on this forum,   Thanks

crosleyshortsport

Glad you found one

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 12:26 PM duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io <duffymt60=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I found a bought a small race car trailer from a responder on this forum,   Thanks

Jim Liberty

And, thanks to you guys I found the engine parts I wanted.      Jim