Topics

Wanted Crosley horn button disc with original paint.

Steve Olinger

Hi,
       I am looking to buy a horn button/metal disc sytle that has original paint. Could also trade if you are going to restore one.
Thanks
Steve

crosleyshortsport

I am thinking your best bet might be one of the vendors will probably have one in original condition.

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020, 1:03 PM Steve Olinger via groups.io <solinger=rockingham.k12.va.us@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,
       I am looking to buy a horn button/metal disc sytle that has original paint. Could also trade if you are going to restore one.
Thanks
Steve

Steve Olinger

Thanks, Checked with Dave, need to check to check with  Service Motors and Yankee.