Topics

WANTED CC Wagon [Body]

checkerthree@...

Know that the frame question has been solved.
I need a decent CC Wagon Body. I have a restored - running - driving - stopping - chassis.
YES I'll buy a whole car. It doesn't have to run[doesn't even need a motor] - drive - stop.
I just need a decent body. I'd prefer it be within 500 miles of New York City BUT will consider all.
THANX

L.E. Hardee

Is Eastern North Carolina too far?  I have several.  I am just 45 minutes off I-95.

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 6:21 AM, checkerthree via Groups.Io <checkerthree@...> wrote:
Know that the frame question has been solved.
I need a decent CC Wagon Body. I have a restored - running - driving - stopping - chassis.
YES I'll buy a whole car. It doesn't have to run[doesn't even need a motor] - drive - stop.
I just need a decent body. I'd prefer it be within 500 miles of New York City BUT will consider all.
THANX

neil1952

A friend of mine has a decent wagon for sale. Please contact me if your interested.
Neil
203-360-2807

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone