Topics

wanted-'51 or '52 Panel Delivery

jcarrera16@...

Hi Gang..
I would like to find a '51 or '52 Panel Delivery.I would like to find one that has been restored to original;my preference is original vs a "street rod".An older restoration,or even an original (if one still exists!) would be good ...Thank you....Jim Inglis (561) 373 7200..

dalef62

I have a 1951 station wagon that I put panels in to delete the rear windows.  It is for sale and posted on the site.
Dale

jcarrera16@...

Thank you for the response,Dale-looks like you have a good car,and it is priced reasonably.I would,however,like to find an original Panel Delivery,and not a conversion;hopefully an older,nice restoration,or,more implausibly,a "survivor" original.Once again thanks for your response to my post ..Jim