Topics

voltage regulator

Barry Smedley

I need a voltage regulator for my 49 wagon, oreileys has them for 60.00 and the mounting holes look the same. It is 35 amp, is that enough for a crosley?

     Thanks, Barry Smedley

This message contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. (English) Ce message contient des informations confidentielles destinées uniquement à l'usage du(des) destinataire(s) nommé(s) ci-dessus. Toute consultation, distribution, copie et utilisation du contenu de ce message est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, SVP avisez l'expéditeur par réponse immédiate et effacez le message original. (French)

Butch

Yes, 35 amp is fine for the Crosley.

Butch

On 10/15/2019 10:14 AM, Barry Smedley wrote:

I need a voltage regulator for my 49 wagon, oreileys has them for 60.00 and the mounting holes look the same. It is 35 amp, is that enough for a crosley?

?

?

???? Thanks, Barry Smedley

Barry Smedley

Thanks, Butch.

[...]

dale@servicemotors.net

Service motors has the correct one for your Crosley.  Give us a call 866-449-0029