From: James Dlapa
Date: Tue, Jan 15, 2019 8:35 PM
Subject:[Crosley-Gang] Vc windshield parts wanted.

Happy New Year all, I wanted to see if anyone had some VC windshield frame channel? I’m missing the two horizontal pieces. Any assistance would be appreciated ... thank you!!

Steve Perry

I have a complete frame for a 51 Super Sports?
It’s rough...
If that is any help..
Steve

On Jan 15, 2019, at 8:05 PM, PATRICIA GRITTI <donald-gritti@...> wrote:

James & all,

Great question. My VC has a complete windshield frame but internal rust is slowly ruining the plating. Reached out for replacement & Dave A volunteered to help. Nothing yet. BTW, before he passed Chuck Kohler had a source for frame material. That may have gone away with Chuck.
 Don Gritti

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

Happy New Year all, I wanted to see if anyone had some VC windshield frame channel? I’m missing the two horizontal pieces. Any assistance would be appreciated ... thank you!!

Steve Perry

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

From: dalef62
Date: Thu, Jan 17, 2019 10:45 AM
Subject:Re: [Crosley-Gang] Vc windshield parts wanted.

A few years ago I talked with a guy at Hershey who had the frame channel.  He made frames for a lot of prewar cars and he had the channel that Crosley used.  I will see if I can find that information tonight.

PATRICIA GRITTI

Don't have contact information for Barry Seel other than this site.
 Barry, if you would sell VC windshield channel please say?
 Don